As Josie and I snuggled together on the couch tonight, she commented on how "good" we are at snuggles. I agreed and asked if maybe she and I should write a book on the topic. She thought that was pretty funny! Instead of a book, we decided to share a few rules (in Josie's words) for proper snuggling:
1 Find a person that you love.
2. One person should sit on the other's lap, or at least you should be touching each other.
3. Stay that way as long as you want.
4. Quilts are good, but not required.
5. You can talk if you want to, but quiet snuggling is good too.
6. You can be age one to 100.
That's it. We hope that you get the opportunity to put these guidelines to work soon!