![]() |
| Embarrassed Anna? That's how I feel! |
Yes, a little embarrassed that it's January 12
and now I'm posting Christmas pictures.
Better late than never, right?
Better late than never, right?
![]() |
| Allison and Grandma – and some lovely harmonica music |
![]() |
| Josie giving Grandma a break and puppy-sitting Izzy |
![]() |
| Oh…if only it sounded as good as it looks! |
![]() |
| I love this! Poor Kathryn…not used to the cold! |
![]() |
| Mitten now, much better! (Leo and Katie, the littlest cousins are so cute.) |
![]() |
| Snow man building |
![]() |
| Almost everyone – Allison didn't want to be in the picture, and Leo was too busy to stay… of course! |
![]() |
| Lots of snuggles with Uncle Kyle |
![]() |
| Just the "big girls" during family picture time |
![]() |
| Grandpa and Grandma Mox and their littles! |
Another wonderful Christmas together at the river.
The kids are all growing up so fast.
Thanks, Grandpa and Grandma Mox
for opening your doors to all this chaos.
(I know you love it!) XO
The kids are all growing up so fast.
Thanks, Grandpa and Grandma Mox
for opening your doors to all this chaos.
(I know you love it!) XO












Wow, great pictures, and yes we LOVE it. Thanks for being our photographer. Hugs
ReplyDelete