Last week the girls spent hours on the four wheeler. At one point I looked outside to see one the wheels on its way up the slide. I couldn't get to my camera fast enough. Josie and Ellie both looked around, checking to see if anyone was watching before teaming up to push it off the slide. (The best shot I got was below.) Of course while they were in a mini panic, I was laughing from behind the kitchen window. I was proud of their teamwork and problem solving skills!
 |
| Getting the four wheeler off the slide |
 |
| Problem solved – back at it! |
The little slide mishap didn't slow them down – the four wheeler and sled combo bought me hours of quiet time inside, with a hot cocoa break or two thrown in.
 |
| Taking turns |
They are awesome: teamwork, sharing and problem solving. Hugs
ReplyDelete