I've said this many times throughout the years…If Ellie and Josie
watch TV, they fight and complain about being "sooo bored". When the
television is off, they play, create and use their imaginations. No "I'm
soooo bored" every few minutes. One of the biggest reasons the
television is rarely on around here.
Last Thursday we
had a snow day – for good reason. It rained and snowed all night and we woke to an ice covered world. Kyle had been out of town for work for a
week by then, and the girls and I were all ready for a quiet day stuck
at home. (Single parents, I give you
so much credit. It's hard at times!)
While I worked, these two used some boxes, a few sticky notes and a spool of thread to create quite the puppet show.…
 |
| Tiny paper airplanes |
 |
| A giant stomps on one of the planes |
 |
| Later in the day…bunnies |
No comments:
Post a Comment