Thursday, April 7, 2016
Spring Cleaning
This house needs a good Spring Cleaning. However, throwing the windows open and airing it out with dust balls flying while I scurry around with my Snow White inspired bunny and squirrel cleaning crew isn't an option. It could be the lack of such cleaning crew, but it's more likely that the continuous snow or rain that we've seen the past few weeks has more to do with it. Oh…and 18˚–38˚ daily temps kind of squash the idea as well.
No worries though, I've been getting through some of those tasks that have been on the list for months, yet drain your energy just thinking about them. For example, the guest room/sewing closet. As of Tuesday afternoon it's completely organized, sorted and refreshed. I didn't have bunny and squirrel assistance, but I did have Ellie and Josie next to me, helping the entire time. Much, much better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment