Friday was our school's annual Grandparents' Day. The students eat lunch with their grandparents, then the entire school puts on two plays for the adults to enjoy. This year the younger grades (Ellie and Josie's classes) put on a production of "Bugz." After seven years at NECS, this was my favorite by far!
I wish I'd gotten a few more photos, but years ago I realized I couldn't ever enjoy the moment when I was worried about getting the perfect photos. So…a few imperfect photos it is. Enough to spark the memory of my girls dressed as a lady bug and a firefly, singing on stage with their friends.
![]() |
| Josie middle row, second from left. Ellie top, far right. |
![]() |
| Josie's class of fireflies |



Grandpa Mox and I agree, BEST ever. It was great to be with grandma and grandpa Payne, and our girls made us proud. Each one had solo speaking or singing role, and they were outstanding. The new sound system really makes a difference. Hugs
ReplyDelete