Thursday, May 19, 2016

Harry Potter Love


We haven't seen much of Josie's face lately. What we have seen is a lot of her face in a book. A Harry Potter book. Three of them to be exact (almost four.)

The child has been reading during breakfast, after school, for hours each night in bed. It's been well after 10pm most nights this week. She keeps asking how many more "wake-ups" until school is out? She wants to see how late she can stay up reading, and I told her she could stay up "all night long" if she wants once school is out for the summer.

Surprisingly, despite a few hours less sleep each night, she's still quite cheerful in the morning. Well, what we see of her. Kyle and I agree. This is a great problem to have.

Almost done with one, another book on-deck

Unimpressed with my spying

1 comment:

  1. She looks so grown up. Reading is a "bad" thing! She and her sister! Terrible girls.

    I was not asked for a password today?

    ReplyDelete