Saturday, July 19, 2008

The best margarita recipe I've ever made. (And I've made a lot!)

 
Ingredients
1-1/2 Cups of “Good” Tequila (Not “Best”, but not “Cheap” either!)
1/2 Cup Triple Sec
1/2 Cup Beer (Use a “Light” beer, not Amber or Dark)
1 Can Frozen Lemonade
1/4 Cup “Real Lemon” Juice
1/4 Cup “Real Lime” Juice
1-1/2 Cups of Cold Water

Directions
Mix all of the ingredients in a medium-sized pitcher.
Serve over ice, or mixed with ice in the blender.
These keep really well in the fridge for a week or so.
(Good luck keeping them for a week!)

Of course, garnish with a lime and salt your
glass rim if you have salt or limes. But, these are
great without either one. Not too sweet, not too sour.
Just the perfect mix of flavors and tequila!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good one, but then there are so many good margaritas out there. Bad margaritas are unacceptable! I agree with the tequila advice. I use 100% agave white tequila, but not the most expensive stuff. I use Nellie and Joe's Key Lime Juice-good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for the tip! You know, the only bad one I've ever has was out of a machine in Key West. Ugh! Otherwise, I'll drink them all!

    ReplyDelete