These have become a favorite. The recipe can be found here at Marine Mama Cooks. I've made these for dinner, then had enough left over that Kyle and I both ate a wrap for lunch for the next three days. Best of all, they are really, really versatile. I've replaced veggies I didn't have, added a few extra that we did have (sweet corn anyone?) and they turn out great every time. One suggestion…they are a bit spicy with the full tablespoon of crushed red pepper, our spice-loving girls couldn't eat them that hot. I've cut back to a teaspoon. (It's easy to sprinkle the peppers on your individual wrap or shake on some hot sauce. No use making the girls sweat through dinner!)
![]() |
| Big pan of everything before the quinoa cooks |
![]() |
| Big pan of everything after the quinoa cooks |
![]() |
| The recipe doesn't call for it, but I like to add a grilled chicken breast |
![]() |
| Cilantro…it's a tie between cilantro and basil for favorite fresh herb smell |
![]() |
| Add a little cheese, sour cream or Greek yogurt, maybe some Tabasco |
![]() |
| Yummm… |







We need to talk.....could we do this as a "build-a-dinner" for the 4th? Pulled pork one night, this for those, with chicken for those who need to eat the next night?
ReplyDelete