
Need a quick project this week? Here it is. If you have one yard of fabric, one hour of time, and a few other misc. ingredients, you can make a cute apron - just in time for that fabulous 5 course Sunday dinner you were planning. You were planning one...right? (Kidding of course.)
You can click here for the PDF, or click on the image to the left.
If you find any instructions that are a little off or confusing, please don't hesitate to let me know. And, if you make one, please take a picture and send it over. I'd LOVE to see them!
Have fun!
Very cute. I love your little model buddy, she is very cute too.....
ReplyDeleteThis remind me of the apron your mom made for me. I wear it all the time. Mine doesn't have elastic on the neck strap, nice addition.
Yay...I'm excited to try this. I've been wanting to start some kind of project, but didn't know what or where to start. Very cute!
ReplyDelete