Wednesday, March 11, 2009

RECIPE: Good Cookies


Every time I make these people say "Oh, these are good cookies!" Trust me, they're good!

Good Cookies

Ingredients
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup margerine
1 c sugar
1 c brown sugar
1 t vanilla
2 eggs
1 cup coconut
1 cup old-fashioned oats
1 cup Rice Crispies cereal
2-1/2 cups flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup butterscotch chips

Directions
Preheat oven to 350˚F. Combine butter, margarine, sugars, eggs and vanilla. Set aside. Combine all dry ingredients (except chocolate and butterscotch chips). Slowly add the dry to the wet. Add chips. Bake for 10 minutes.

2 comments:

  1. oh they sound yummy. I might have to whip up a batch tonight. I think I have everything but the butterscotch chips.:) Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are yummo they are the same cookies I have been looking for the recipe to. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete