The first time I made this it came together using leftover red pepper and a lonely zucchini that was on its last leg. I've made it three or four times since – it's pretty darned yummy if I do say so myself!
RECIPE: My New Favorite Pasta Salad
Ingredients
2 cups dry pasta, cooked and cooled
1 small zucchini, thinly sliced and chopped
1/2 cup sweet red pepper, thinly sliced and chopped
1/4 cup onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, chopped
1/4 cup sour cream or plain Greek yogurt
1/3 cup mayo
1 teaspoon dill weed (dry or fresh)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
pepper, to taste
Directions
In a medium sized bowl, combine the pasta, zucchini, pepper and onion. Set aside. In a small bowl combine the remaining ingredients to make the dressing. Mix well then pour over the veggies and pasta. Stir together and chill for an hour before serving.
Here is one thing on your dish i would change, ues extra virgin olive oil instead of mayo and the Greek yogort. Thats just my taste. Yours looks good though. Nothing beats a cooled down macaroni salad with olive oil and seasoning.
ReplyDelete