Saturday, April 26, 2014

RECIPE: Copycat of "The Victor" cocktail


When we stayed in Grand Rapids for the Gazelle Girl Half Marathon, I ordered a cocktail called "The Victor" from our hotel bar. It was incredible. Light, refreshing, and it packed a punch (in a good way!) Last weekend I took it upon myself (someone had to do it) to duplicate the recipe. I wasn't able to do a side-by-side taste test, but from what I remember, this is pretty darned close and delicious none the less. Enjoy!



RECIPE: Copycat of "The Victor" cocktail

Ingredients
Wedge of lime (⅛ of a medium-sized lime)
2 large Basil leaves
1 oz. Limoncello
1 oz. Tequilla
½ oz. Cointreau
3 oz. grapefruit juice
Ice

Directions
At the bottom of a glass, muddle the lime wedge and Basil leaves. Pour in the remaining ingredients and stir. Add ice (about 4-5 cubes). Cheers!

1 comment: