The girls have enjoyed "Spirit Week" at school the past four days. Monday was pajama day, Tuesday was crazy hair/mis-matched day, Wednesday was fancy day, Thursday school spirit day, and today is super hero day. The creativity of my two little darlings makes me smile – it's never ending!
We were all giggles Tuesday morning as we teased hair to great height and width. Josie found the most mis-matched outfit possible. Ellie's…I think she looks pretty cute with those two patterns together. (Kyle said this was a difficult day for me since I'm famous for mis-matching my kids's outfits. I adore different patterns together!)
This morning…super heroes! Josephine is (of course) Wonder Woman. Eleanor? We did our best to concoct the perfect 1970's Jamie Sommers…AKA Bionic Woman. Gotta love that girl of mine and her ideas!
Tomorrow, even more dressing up as we take the girl's Trick-or-Treating. For the first time ever we're walking a real neighborhood with our friends the Houttemans. In the past it's always been only five or six stops as we drive from house to house to visit grandparents, and my aunts and uncles. Not this year!
Bring on the oodles of candy!


fun!
ReplyDeleteHilarious!
ReplyDelete