Saturday, September 19, 2015

Recipe: Panera Bread Vinaigrette Copycat


Ellie and Josie adore Panera Bread's vinaigrette dressing. I found it at Sam's Club when we had a membership and bought a few bottles (can anyone say "ridiculous shelf life"!?) Well, we finally ran out and I was determined to figure out how to make it myself. After a few tries with our basic vinaigrette recipe, reading the bottle and numerous adjustments and taste tests…I think we've got it! Close enough for us at least!

Panera Bread Vinaigrette Copycat

Ingredients
⅔ cup olive oil
¼ cup sugar
⅓ cup balsamic vinegar
1 clove of garlic, pressed
¼ teaspoon dried rosemary
½ teaspoon dried basil
½ teaspoon Italian seasoning

Directions
Place all the ingredients in a blender…blend away! Refrigerate, but bring to room temperature before serving.

Printable Recipe

1 comment:

  1. I hope this makes your recipe file. When the girls were here a week ago, I made salad for dinner , Josie asked for Panama dressing. I didn't have it so she made do with ranch., now I'll be able to make this.

    ReplyDelete