![]() |
| Toes with four of her six babies |
This past winter and spring, my dad texted me a few photos of the "boyfriends" that would show up on their front porch to see Toes. There was an orange one with no ears (should we call him "Ears"?), a Siamese colored one, and another that was too quick to be photographed. The girls and I would laugh at all the different friends she had.
As we drove home from my parents after seeing the kittens, Josie was very quiet. Then she said the following…
"I know how you can have kids that all look different. Just have a lot of different boyfriends!"
I about drove us off the road. That is not a good philosophy!

THAT HAS to go in a book! Where does she get her thoughts, funny as ever, delivered in a very serious voice I am sure.
ReplyDelete