
Saturday night we looked online for a recipe using some of the stuff we had on hand. This is what we came up with…it was fantastic! So fantastic, that if I had made this on our first date, it might not have taken Kyle seven years to propose.
Click here for the recipe from Epicurious. I did make a few adjustments such as using broccoli instead of broccolini. I also used 1/4 tsp ground ginger instead of fresh, and made my own hoisin sauce - recipe below.
Hoisin Sauce (makes 3 tablespoons for recipe)
Simply mix all of this together. It takes a minute or so for the peanut butter to combine, but with a little patience it mixes to a smooth sauce.
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
1/2 tablespoon molasses
1 teaspoon white vinegar
dash of garlic powder
1 teaspoon olive oil
10 drops of hot sauce
dash of black pepper.
This stir fry is really that good. I promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment