Looking at the above picture I feel I need to clarify that Killian's was not used in the making of the shakes. (It was however consumed during the process – it was St. Patty's day.) Since I didn't have any peppermint oil in the cupboard, I had to use a bottle of Young Living peppermint essential oil from the bathroom cabinet – my "hippie" medicine as Kyle calls it).
Because of the addition of the essential oil, I'm counting the shakes as health food. Not only were the green concoctions pretty and yummy, but they also aided in digestion, acted as an anti-inflammatory and supported a healthy gallbladder. Try getting that at a fast-food joint!
I love it, a healthy little St. Patty's day delight!
ReplyDeleteEllie's grin is so cute. She looks like a little kids with the missing teeth, and then like a college student in the State sweatshirt.